Thursday, January 27, 2011

Following John Keane



My life is generally ordinary, but peppered with events that are extraordinary to me, like the Grammy nomination of my husband.  Along with many kind, congratulatory emails and phone calls, many of our friends have asked for details about the ride.  So I decided to have a little fun with it by blogging along the way.  Every couple of months or so, I write a “Dear Everybody” letter to my family with current events, anyway.  This medium seemed like a fun way to share my experience Following John Keane through the 53rd annual Grammy Awards with anyone who is interested.


And a big THANK YOU to Emily Brinkley and Kathryn Edmonds, without whom this blog would be just another "Dear Everybody" letter. They have done an amazing job of making me look like a real blogger!

-jo

No comments:

Post a Comment